Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 - I'm an alcoholic
    2 - I make drugs to help alcoholics
    3 - I was voted "most likely to be made into a cartoon character" by my senior class in high school
    4 - My daughter's 2nd birthday is next Tuesday, and she is more cute than Cali's son!!!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

If you were an alcoholic, you probably wouldn't have posted that.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

'cept that I'm drinkin'...so there's no tellin' now, is there?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

1. I enjoy showers.
          2. I like eating.
          3. Sometimes I go to sleep.
          4. I don't enjoy showers.
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by alva
            Hmmm, New Zealand....sheep...shrink...

I think I can come up with something about you which you will deny.

I'm going with B.
            - I've been diagnosed sane, but lied to the shrink.

Nope. Although whether or not honesty would have had a different outcome is uncertain.

Originally posted by Traianvs
            a !
            - I've lived in New Zealand my entire life and have never left it's borders.

Correct. When I was about 10 years old I won a trip to Legoland in Denmark (by building a couple of very cool lego models, what else?). Although if not for that happenchance my statement would probably have been true, I'm very content in New Zealand.

- I've been mauled by a sheep.
            I'm sure this is an obvious "Truth is stranger than fiction". The only beast which has ever mauled me, was a sheep. The sheep attacked from behind knocked me over and trampled me. I was a small child at the time and it was an entirely unprovoked act of aggression from the pet sheep. I was unharmed... mainly because it was a sheep.

Comment

I was agressed by a sheep once too. He didn't trample me but did push me in a bush of stinging nettle.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                4 - My daughter's 2nd birthday is next Tuesday, and she is more cute than Cali's son!!!
                Pfff....this is obviously false.
                Attached Files
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
                  1. I enjoy showers.
                  2. I like eating.
                  3. Sometimes I go to sleep.
                  4. I don't enjoy showers.
                  you don't enjoy showers!? crazy.

Comment

We've taken the tray off the chair and have pushed it to the table, but then Josie's gifted. Good to see he's mastered the use of utensils though
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

We've taken the tray off the chair and have pushed it to the table, but then Josie's gifted. Good to see he's mastered the use of utensils though
                      Ours is too high to push up to the table. IIRC yours is the same but with shorter legs.

Oh, and he isn't quite a 'master' of the utensils yet, but he knows how to pile up the 'taters!
                      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

^What the feh fukc is this rhe relevance of the pciutres?
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I mean, is that your son trying to be more cute ande sweet by putting giant gianqities of ice ceam intro his mouth?? If so, by the way, then conrats by t me because he has figures out one of life's genius achievements thoughough accident which is theh free distribtuion of ice cream!
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

It's not Ice Cream.

Mashed Potatoes
                            be free

Comment

mmmmm taters

Comment

Working...
                              X