Death Taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kontiki
    I thought you opposed ownership of the means of production without being an active participant in said production. Besides the total dollar amount, what's the practical difference between someone like you owning some stock for retirement savings and someone that owns a huge amount of stock and lives off of their transactions?
    I oppose a "system" of private ownership of the means of production. Why would I oppose individuals saving money for retirement? We all have to do what we have to do to survive. To tell the truth, I don't oppose individuals for participating in the system whatever they do. I don't really expect rich people to give all their money away, but I do argue against their right to maintain a system where they can exploit people.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

So you admit that one can make $2m over one's lifetime without working, without making deals, and without owning capital?
      I think you made a pretty good deal when you got that "job."
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I think we can all agree on that. Well done, LS.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
        X