No announcement yet.

What's your passion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing around on terraces telling men in black shirts with whistles to go **** themselves. That's a real passion, everything else in my life is quite intellectual and orderly. I pursue other intrerests, but not with the same heat and passion.

Comment

Learning, truly. Mainly in the sense of "Becoming wiser" moreso than "rote memorization", just to clarify .

Comment

Life, community, and creativity
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Dancing.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Writing for the purposes of creation and introspection.

Bringing about a worldwide spiritual revolution that will bla bla bla...
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              Yea, astrology is really cool.

Spec.
              Grrrrrr!!

Comment

Weight lifting, right now olympic style lifting, going to my first competition in september!
                It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

football or (electronic) music.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Tweakin' but mostly just after payday.

Comment

Making money. Beautiful women. DJing/listening to house music.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        Making money. Beautiful women. DJing/listening to house music.
                        Bah! If you're really interested in money, you'd be dating ugly, rich, desparate women.

Comment

Working...
                        X