• Show
Clear All

• What's your passion?

Everybody has to have one.

I think it's unhealthy not to have one.

And you guys all know mine.

So whats yours?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Astronomy.

Comment

Yea, astrology is really cool.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

What is your passion? Are you the poster who bangs girls all day and then asks us what his newest STD is? I think that is MRT. "I nailed my coworker doez this mean she has ghonorrea too.."

please..

My passion is boardgames (Go, represent!) and my political career. I have met so many different people doing these two things. Some of them are ministers at churches who should be hanged, others are some of the best players of Go in North America. My favorite part though was when I narrowly won reelection and told my opponent to "**** off" on local television

I'd like to also point out that life is what you make of it...No use narrowing yourself down and saying "I enjoy A,B,C and hate D,F,C." It makes little to no sense..you are NOT a Sim from The Sims 2...your aspirations are more than randomly chosen from 10 available options. They need to be developed and all of that or else they will wither and die like that fashion maven who croaked after she appeared on Larry King (what was in the coffee they gave her...)

I'd like to sum up, I know it's been a long post but I am supposed to be busy at this point. I kinda resemble grandpa troll in how much crap I spew with varying amounts of coherence, so I apologize but damn those are my passions.

Comment

Hacking.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Knitting socks from polar bear fur.

Comment

photography... I am an amateur picture snapper
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

i don't think i have a passion, just random obsessions that last for a short while.

Comment

Cooking, well baking to be more exact. Baking all sorts of lovely sweets. And singing as well.
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                    What is your passion? Are you the poster who bangs girls all day...
                    Used to..
                    ...and then asks us what his newest STD is?
                    No.

I think that is MRT.
                    Yes.

Spec.

Comment

1. Microbiology
                      2. Philosophy

Comment

Eating.
                        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Sleeping.......zz.zz.zzzzzz....
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Mid-century jazz. Last year, after years as a fan, I decided fandom wasn't enough and began taking lessons on the tenor sax. Now as soon as I get that time machine built...
                            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Cool
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X