What's wrong with you people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with you people?

I've been here for 5 years, and yet I never got a DL dance.

DANCE, I TELL YOU! DANCE FOR ME, DAMNIT!

WTF is a DL dance?
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Comment

I walked right into that..........

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Wow... you joined in 2006 and are already an Emperor. I joined in 1998 and I'm still a bloody King! Guess there's not much else to do in Kiwiland, eh?

Comment

Ah well - Apolyton keeps me out of trouble..........

Comment

I don't know about other people, but my DL alert only triggers with settlers
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

My DLs were always too obvious.... like "Ted Bundy's Volkswagen" or "Double Login"... that Ted Bundy one doesn't seem as funny now that I'm not an adolescent.

Comment

Re: What's wrong with you people?

Originally posted by Propaganda
                  I've been here for 5 years, and yet I never got a DL dance.

DANCE, I TELL YOU! DANCE FOR ME, DAMNIT!
                  You're an idiot. Oh yeah. Idiots are who we dance for.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I dance for Sloww then!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Re: What's wrong with you people?

Originally posted by SlowwHand

You're an idiot.

You just figured this out?

Comment

Imran,

Perfection you DL of a DL.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That is, I'm Dostoevskiy's Idiot.

Comment

So you're a pet?

Comment

I vote banana.

Comment

Working...
                              X