Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious trolling

Anyone thinkign about it?

I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking about creating several alter egos for various forums. Forums like the real radical feminist forums. I'd be a 'womyn' just like they are. Then alter egos for vegan, hippie, lesbian, pregnant women, midgets, emo kids, all kinds of communities.

I mean like serious trolling, develop my characted for a year or so. And then start spewing my crap using subtle messages.

But this requires time so... can't do it now.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Why?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

because he's drunk
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

It's teh only plausible explanation.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

He has too much to do, to waste time on trolling or being drunk.
          Pekka!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Waste of time, don't bother -- (trolling) competition already has an edge on you at most forums.

Comment

Pekka isn't thinking - when the hardcore femnazis find out he is fake he will be dead meat in seconds
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                Pekka isn't thinking - when the hardcore femnazis find out he is fake he will be dead meat in seconds
                I didnt think feminists liked meat?
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

That's when his training in "hardcore subdom s&m fetish" trolling will kick in.

Comment

I didnt think feminists liked meat?
                    They don't mind the seafood, I've heard

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II

They don't mind the seafood, I've heard
                      umm..exactly
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

"Womyn" is plural, IIRC. The singular is "womon." At least, that's what I read in a brochure I found lying around at college for some new-age/pagan/feminist thing called "womongathering."
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                        X