Today I saved a nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I saved a nazi

Well I didn't really save him and he really wasn't a nazi.

But anyway, I did feel like punching the face in of a 15 year old obnoxious girl slut and his idiot boyfriend. I was barely able to avoid destroying their faces.

This charming couple started shouting at this guy in the grocery store parking lot as I went inside to do some shopping. I couldn't be bothered to check out what was happening, some teens just looking for some trouble. So anyway I come back and they're still in the parking lot. I stood next to my car and smoked a cigarette, eavesdropping a bit.

The teens were like this dude is a skinhead, everyone, look this dude is a nazi. **** this nazi, what are you doing here, you're not welcome you racist blaablaablaa.

The problem was that the guy wasn't a skinhead. He was just a young man who had shaved his head. It was obvious it was just his hairstyle and nothing else. So it was obvious these kids were just looking to get some trouble. So anyway the guy starts talking that they'll beat his ass when his friends get there, I guess he had phoned them.

So he was too much of a ***** to fight the guy to begin with. He needed like 10 friends, winners I assume, to beat this guy because..uhmm... who the hell knows. Well he was a nazi!! I got pretty pissed off and wanted to fight this couple. I wanted to fight them both, I figure the girl was only one punch away from being really sorry and the guy was about few punches away from getting smart.

But I held my urges. I wondered why the bold guy didn't leave, I guess he was waiting for someone or something. Anyway, I figured nothing was going to happen anyway, since the teens were pussies and the dude looked like he can handle himself, I decided to forget about it and go home. But as I started my car, the dude started walking away from the parking lot. I guess he figured he didn't want the goon crowd to come in, because that would spell trouble. So the teenage princess and the knight started following him and kept trash talking and waving cell phone, so I stopped next to the guy and said if he needs a lift. He was glad to hop in and I dropped him off close to my place.

So I saved a nazi. I guess that makes me a super human, because I saved the worst of them. Yes?

I'm afraid if I run into these teens and they start trash talking me for what I did, I might have to teach them few lessons about pain and humiliation.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Pekka

What you did was a great thing to do.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Sure. It wasn't a threatning situation though, it didn't get that far.

I didn't give him a lift where he wanted to go though Just dropper him off later.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Good job, Pekka. You handled it perfectly. Perfectly.

I guess you could have run over the couple, then backed up over them again.
        I realize you were probably in a hurry though.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yeah it was no problem at all. Something just ticks me off when I see people who are making trouble out of nothing, don't let go and call all their friends so they can beat up one innocent person. There's something fundamentally irritating about that.
          In da butt.

Comment

I got in a lot of fights in my younger years.
            Rarely will I speak in the absolute, but on this I will.
            I will say that every single fight was with a bully, and to be truthful, wasn't actually "my business".
            I don't like bullies, so to me it was my business.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sounds like you did about the best thing you could have, under the circumstances.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Anyone who has to call someone else on their phone in order to confront someone is a weakling and a coward who shouldn't be so fast to step into the shoes when they can't fill them. Either you do or you don't, take your own actions or shut up. Things like that really piss me off as well.
                It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Chuck Norris would have roundhouse kicked above their heads, the force of which would have removed all of their hair.

Then he would have beaten them for being Nazis.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Re: Today I saved a nazi

Originally posted by Pekka
                    So I saved a nazi. I guess that makes me a super human, because I saved the worst of them. Yes?
                    Yeah, yer a regular Ãœbermensch Pekka

Comment

Working...
                    X