My apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apartment

My totally awesome desk. My printer and speakers are worth far more than the desk.

My bed. I use a sweater as pillow case.

"Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Mine looked like that for a while, too. But now it's awesome
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I am moving in December, so there isn't much reason to get a lot. I just bought a microwave today though.
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Awesome PC setup... bedding fit for a hurricane survivor sleeping in makeshift accommodation in a local basketball court.... college student, Apoc?

Comment

Picture Thread
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

No, my room in college had more to it. I actually have a very nice dining and living rooms. There is just nothing in them.

Comment

I've bought a half a dozen chairs just like yours and am toting them to the Phils this trip for beach use.

Very comfy! Nice desk too...
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

That's not a table just like that's not a chair. Hell, you're not probably real either!
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

OMG, I have the exact the same kind desk!

Comment

Working...
                    X