This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memo to the US sub-prime mortgage finance sector

Stop ****ing up the global stock market, you daft buggers. You're making my working life challenging in ways I don't want to be challenged in.

Oh yes....

Memo to US sub-prime mortgage customers. Pay your ****ing bills.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Hows it making your life harder?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

How is it making anyones life easier?
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Memo to Gimp.

Check there isn't an existing thread on the subject before ranting.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
          How is it making anyones life easier?
          I want specifics on what he does though! Personal Narrative can be fun.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I dress up as a penguin.

Comment

So you're a male nun. fantastic.

Comment

Who exactly forced French banks to invest in US subprime mortgages?
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Jacques Chirac?
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

BTW: The L.A. Watts Times reports that the NAACP has filed suit against several sub-prime lenders alleging that minority communities were targetted. Allegedly, subprime loans were made to "higher qualified African Americans 54 percent of the time, compared to 23 precent of the time for Caucasians, even for Caucasian applicants where were often less qualified."

Comment

**** the NAACP.

Comment

I liked the comment one person made, I can't remember where:

"Markets have bought the financial equivalent of poisoned mutton dressed as prime lamb".

Or something like that.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I have no head for business, and Econ 101 is the only course I ever got close to failing in college -- but my awesomely honed reading skills actually allow me to read newspapers and magazines. And so I have to ask, the same way I ask every time something like this happens:

Is there really anyone, anywhere, who actually didn't see this coming? Really?
                          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            BTW: The L.A. Watts Times reports that the NAACP has filed suit against several sub-prime lenders alleging that minority communities were targetted. Allegedly, subprime loans were made to "higher qualified African Americans 54 percent of the time, compared to 23 precent of the time for Caucasians, even for Caucasian applicants where were often less qualified."
                            Sounds like they'll be getting a Community Re-investment Act cockslapping in the near future....
                            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Re: Memo to the US sub-prime mortgage finance sector

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                              Stop ****ing up the global stock market, you daft buggers. You're making my working life challenging in ways I don't want to be challenged in.

Oh yes....

Memo to US sub-prime mortgage customers. Pay your ****ing bills.
                              I'm interested to know in what exact ways it's making your life challenging in ways you don't want to be challenged in. Feel free to respond in the other thread.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                              X