South Park vs Pentagram, an ancient symbol of health and good fortune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park vs Pentagram, an ancient symbol of health and good fortune

Throughout this episode the Baphomet and the pentagram are incorrectly used to represent Satan and the Anti-Christ. further perpetuating an unfortunate distortion of an ancient symbol of health and good fortune.

The Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon Ancient Free and Accepted Masons website contains philosophy, symbolism and history textfiles, print-quality graphics, biographies, international links and local information.

DAMN SOUTH PARK!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

With the central point, pointing down, is a Satanic symbol.
    Attached Files

Comment

I've had to stop watching South Park due to their falacies in dealing with issues regarding religion
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Whoa, somebody made complaint about South Park! Must be first time ever, since it has always been 100% PC.

Comment

i have a hard time thinking of Lilith as a Satanic something, despite thats what she is in Hebrew mythology.

I associate the name either with a Jewish feminist magazine, or with Frazier.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

That's one of the best episodes of South Park ever ("Woodland critter christmas")

Comment

Working...
            X