Greece's Justice System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece's Justice System

So teh Greek police caught two Albanians stealing an old lady's bag, and decided to punish them:

If you laugh, you're a bad person
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

I'm guessing they will think twice before doing it again......
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

They are not albanians at all; next time check your sources more.

The polimen are under trial atm iirc. This is old news since it happened half a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Varwnos
        check your sources more before posting spam.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Just as i deleted it so as to be more polite

Comment

What were they making eachother say before they slapped the other?
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              If you laugh, you're a bad person
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Happy Birthday Markos!
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well the person with the blue shirt was one of the kids arrested. The "policeman" made one slap the other (since he was a complete idiot).

Apart from some things said by the victims, the policeman is giving them names, 1 and 2, and instructs them to hit each other, commenting on who managed a good hit :S

Comment

He should have just fed them 50 bananas instead.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                      Happy Birthday Markos!
                      I thought of saying that, but decided not to.
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

I thought of saying it, but decided to.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Greece's Justice System

So teh Greek police caught two Albanians stealing an old lady's bag
                          no, the really true story is that the two albanians sexually abused a cute kitten
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Re: Greece's Justice System

Originally posted by MarkG
                            no, the really true story is that the two albanians sexually abused a cute kitten
                            HB, BTW.

Comment

The blue guy seemed to enjoy himself a bit, and hit harder.

Comment

Working...
                              X