Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Vicious

HB Kidicious!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

HBD!

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Blah

Comment

HBD, my former adversary.

Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh, someone did remember. Right on. Thank you everyone. My birthday was hell. It would have been better if I had come here to read your posts.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What happened?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                  What happened?
                  This kid was bullying my son at child care and the facility wasn't taking care of it so I had to miss work to get him in another facility. That caused problems at work, and worst of all is I'm 39 now so it was going to suck anyway.

Thanks for asking though.

Comment

That makes the thread title sound strange.
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                      That makes the thread title sound strange.
                      LordShiva would never get involved in that. Stop lying about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

This kid was bullying my son at child care and the facility wasn't taking care of it so I had to miss work to get him in another facility.

Maybe thats why hes getting bullied. Stop covering for him. Teach him to hit back instead.

Whats it gonna be like when hes in highschool? Still gonna cover for him? Which will make thingts even worse? Dont you love your son?

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Maybe thats why hes getting bullied. Stop covering for him. Teach him to hit back instead.

Whats it gonna be like when hes in highschool? Still gonna cover for him? Which will make thingts even worse? Dont you love your son?

Spec.
                          I'm not even going to consider your child raising advise. Sorry.

Comment

So he'll grow up to be like you?

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

HB, comrade
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X