Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeeeeeeyyyyy, Dragon Hag!

Happy Birthday, Tiamat!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Happy birthday, Tiamat!

Enjoy your day, girl, and may there be many more, all healthful and happy.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Every Birthday is a good one... they sure beat the alternative...

Happy Birthday Tia!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks you guys. Hubby gave me a Chi Wa Waaaaaaa doggy for my birthday, it's the gift that keeps on pooing
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Comment

Do I dare to wish you a HP ? The way you wielded that club in the other thread was kind of scary

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Happy birthday!
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                  Do I dare to wish you a HP ? The way you wielded that club in the other thread was kind of scary

That's nothing you should see me with a whip
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat

That's nothing you should see me with a whip
                    Uhm, nothing like a fiece woman - how do you look in robes ?

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yay, Tiamat!
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

It always amazes me how quickly the year goes by.

Comment

And how they go by faster and faster.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Like it wasn't depressing enough already!

Comment

Eighteen already, Tia.

Happy birthday.

Comment

Working...
                              X