Talk Coffee With Lancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Coffee With Lancer

I make mine at home because out has gotten too pricey. I use 'Don Francisco's 100% Colombian Supremo' which I get at Wal Mart. I was amazed how good it is! A 12 oz can costs $3something which is much more spendy than the dreaded Yubans of the world which also come in much larger cans.

I make coffee one cup at a time by putting a melita cone and filter (natural) on top of my Poly cup and pouring water through which is hot but not boiling.

Finally, I drink it which is what I just happen to be doing right now.

Aaaaahhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmm, Oooooooooo

Discuss.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Didn't we just have a Starbucks thread?

Comment

The possibility exists.

Comment

Did he ask you about Starbucks, hammerhead?

We have this vanilla/chocolate mix. What a way to start the day. um uummmm.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It was here.

Well, I certainly can't afford to drink coffee out when I could be drinking it at home, and I won't play big money for one if I'm out - I'd rather have a beer.

At home I drink filter coffee - fairly strong, black, with one sugar. Not too many though or this happens:

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
            Didn't we just have a Starbucks thread?
            Yes, no more threads are allowed to be created that contain the word "coffee" or make reference to coffee-influenced products ever again, because doing so would be a copycat thread
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Did he ask you about Starbucks, hammerhead?
              You talkin' to me?

He said this:

I make mine at home because out has gotten too pricey.

Comment

Used to go there but it just got to expensive. I get the falvored beans from my local HEB and grind them myself. Makes for a really good coffee. Besides for what you pay for two Starbucks you can have a fresh ground pot of coffee for at least 5 days. More bang for you buck as it were.

Love Starbucks Iced Cafe Mocha
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Please continue, Cort. Wait a minute. Is there Starbucks hidden in that somewhere? Some kind of subliminal thing? Ah ha! Thanks, bud.
                  See, I wouldn't have even know it was there.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

As the thread starter I will immediatly throw myself upon my gun.

Comment

I like coffee, just a little bit effecst me too much though.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

:sigh:

My thread (linked above) started about coffee-shop coffee in general but soon turned into a Starbucks debate. However, I take the general point and am not seriously claiming that this is a duplication of subject matter. I even answered the question.

Comment

Right Tia five days instead of one! Also, though I'm personally not a advocate of flavorings I support your right to drink whatever slime draught catches your fancy.

Comment

What? You again? I thought we had this all cleared up.

Comment

I have a bit of a sweet tooth and I found that having the falvored coffee seems to keep me from using so much sugar. Besides I'm cheep! I like to stretch George Washington till Martha screams
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                              X