Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steroids, growth hormone, what works & where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids, growth hormone, what works & where to buy?

I'm contracting again and the work is kicking my butt. Any suggestions on stuff to 'pump me up'? What's safe?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Working yourself into shape, getting enough sleep, and hirelings to do the heavy lifting.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hormone balances are highly interconnected and can have profound effects on the body. Be careful.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Cod liver oil
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

ewww

Comment

Re: Steroids, growth hormone, what works & where to buy?

Originally posted by Lancer
            What's safe?
            nothing is

Comment

You'd have to be eaten up with a terminal case of the dumbass to do that, Lancer.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, I already take hydrocortizone every day for addison's. That's an anti inflamatory that tends to stop the body from building strength. So I'm working two days a week heavy, hard work and recovering 5 days a week. Those two day I'm making what I used to make in a 40 hr week, but still it could be better. That said, I haven't been at it very long and hopefully I'll get tougher soon.

Sloww, the dumbass I got plenty of.

Jrabbit, if I hire someone I have to pay comp and a bunch of other things. Plus, I go away in the winter and would have to pay unemployment. I'm the guy, there's no getting past it.

LS, mine are already pretty whacked.

Ninot, I take fish oil caps. I don't have the stomach for spoons full of oil.

Comment

Ninot's a Canadian. That means he's an Alaskan wannabe. That means he's well-versed in chewing blubber and crap like that.
                  Don't listen to him.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

Blubber is tasty
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Seriously Lancer, if there were a wonder pill which increased the effectiviness of your workout without significant health drawbacks, everyone would already be using it. Just eat properly and train hard.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                          Seriously Lancer, if there were a wonder pill which increased the effectiviness of your workout without significant health drawbacks, everyone would already be using it. Just eat properly and train hard.
                          QFT

Comment

Why are these drugs, which change the users body as they have presumably intended, bad, when things like smoking, bad posture, getting fat or any other activity with arguably bad outcomes OK? You can destroy your body any way you like, just dont take drugs. Hypocrisy
                            A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

Comment

Working...
                            X