I. Am. IRON MAN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I. Am. IRON MAN!

Oh Hells yeah. Have you guys seen the trailer for the Iron Man movie they released at ComicCon?

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Ooooh. That looks nice.

Comment

Does anyone else have the same problem I have on these clips? Almost all of it (except the plane flight at the end) was so dark, it was almost impossible to see.

Comment

Hit the power button on your monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            Hit the power button on your monitor.
            Good advice.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Got it to work.

Robert Downey Jr.?

Must have snorted the wrong coke ....

ACK!
              Last edited by Tuberski; July 29, 2007, 21:12.
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

First thought when I saw the thread title :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Very nice!
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I still have a great fondness for the old, grey, clunky Iron Man that I remember from the 60s.

I used to love Stan Lee's penchant for alliterative names too- Pepper Potts, Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, Maximus the Mad...

...and I loved the smell of those comic books too.

The sheer excitement of going into the centre of town and being able to buy the Pop Art editions of 'Thor' or giant sized Justice League. The psychedelic art on 'Nick Fury Agent of Shield' covers, the cover artwork by Neal Adams on 'Green Lantern' or Gene Colan on 'Strange Tales'....
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Ted Hughes

Comment

Bugger - video removed.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                          Ted Hughes
                          Do what, son ?
                          Attached Files
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

They actually used the old "costumes" by the looks of the removed video - was very nostalgic...........

Comment

Damn, I missed it.

Can't find it on bit torrent either. If anyone finds a working link, PM me.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X