Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NudeShiva, CrONoS The Pirates and B Etor the FBI Agent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NudeShiva, CrONoS The Pirates and B Etor the FBI Agent!

One night; NudeShiva was trying to be a pirates; he was full of yyarghh and wooo. NudeShiva was walking in the street of Washington, the problem was, he was nude. He was the Happy Nude Pirates!

"yarrghh, whooo wants to fighhhrrttt " say NudeShiva the Happy Nude Pirates:

CrONoS the Angry Pirates was also walking in the street; being a real thought pirates like he always is; he saw the happy nude pirates. CrONoS became prety pissed off, seeing another hippie trying to be a pirates.

"gggrrr" so say CrONoS while watching NudeShiva doing his little nudie cutie dance

CrONoS decide to call his good friend, B Etor, who was working for the FBI.

"yyarghh, I'm going to call the FBI, Nude Pirates should be in jail, yaghh""

B Etor came, wearing a nice pirates suit even if you're a 54 year old man, you can be sexy and be a pirates!

yyargghh say the B Etor, 54y old FBI agent.

<

NudeShiva the little hippie pirates, was very frightened of B Etor... He tried to go away...

BUT.....OMG, B ETOR, became crazy, she rip off his pirates suit... to show that she actually was a young NINJA lady!

She said: "NINJA not FBI, I'm going to kick your ass, you stupid pirates"

She beat the crap off CrONoS and NudeShiva ass.

During this amazing fight, a giant greenny thing was walking near the Ninja vs Pirates fight; watching and loling out loud... at CrONoS and NudeShiva!

=====

Since this day, B Etor was known as a Young Sexy Ninja!
    Last edited by CrONoS; July 29, 2007, 01:39.
    bleh

Drunk Thread!!!1!

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

This rocks
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

WTF?
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

CrOnOS

could your name BE ANYMORE OBNOXIOUS

"Cr0NoS" did you recently learn how to use caps lock and then turn it off? Congratulations, now your handle reminds me of a 12 year old girl's IM screen name. JuSTiNTimBerLakeAhisHaYoT19314. Get boned.

Comment

Re: CrOnOS

Originally posted by Wiglaf
            could your name BE ANYMORE OBNOXIOUS

"Cr0NoS" did you recently learn how to use caps lock and then turn it off? Congratulations, now your handle reminds me of a 12 year old girl's IM screen name. JuSTiNTimBerLakeAhisHaYoT19314. Get boned.
            Are you happy now?
            bleh

Comment

:beer:
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Comment

This truly stands out as one of the better drunk threads
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hey!!!! I want credit for the LOL WUT pear! I was the one that made it
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

drunk threads
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That figures, wtf is "During this amazing fight, a giant greenny thing was walking near the Ninja vs Pirates fight; watching and loling out loud... at CrONoS and NudeShiva!"?

You?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

1. Big props to Datajack. u r teh awesome, dood.
                          2. Sloww, WTF are you doing, nit-picking a drunk thread.
                          3. Besides, the funniest part is clearly "loling out loud"...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I want to know if Datajack is the green thing.
                            That's not nit-picking. That's asking for, who was the star of this show, that went without credit?
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: NudeShiva, CrONoS The Pirates and B Etor the FBI Agent!

Originally posted by CrONoS

During this amazing fight, a giant greenny thing was walking near the Ninja vs Pirates fight; watching and loling out loud... at CrONoS and NudeShiva!

=====

Since this day, B Etor was known as a Young Sexy Ninja!
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X