USN AEGIS Tech goes nuts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does, you know!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

We have our first nominee.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        And automatic nominees should include math geeks who got in a heated debate on whether .9999999..... = 1.
        None of us were arguing amongst ourselves (anyone who knows anything about mathematics agrees). We were mostly laughing at the silly fools who didn't believe us

Comment

That makes 2. We're on a roll.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

What about those who are passionate as to who would win in a fight, Star Wars or Star Trek?

(It's Star Wars!)
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

And daddy makes 3.

Comment

Comment

I thought his taking pictures at each state line and posting them online was a neat touch...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It certainly was in character.

Comment

ok slowwy ill make sure that tuber wont go burn down ur house!!
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

You know he said he was, don't you? I thought that was tacky.

Comment

Working...
                        X