Agressive Virus Invades My Lungs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agressive Virus Invades My Lungs!

I hate being sick. Been sick all week, but I was feeling better yesterday. I went to work, but by the end of the day I was not good.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

You hate being sick? Well, aren't you unique?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I usually get really sick once a year, and that is it. Normally it happens in Febuary/March, but not this year.

Maybe the viruses were saving up for something really special this winter
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

This one kinda snuck up on me. I felt a little sick for a couple of days, than wham!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"Virus aggressors"
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            "Teh Virus aggressors"
            teh fixehd
            Blah

Comment

Yes i had the same.

And convincing army doctors that there's anything wrong with you beyond a simple virus is hell.

Only after several visits one of them agreed that I have a strep infection and decided to treat it with antibiotics.

Same thing happened a month ago, with the same jerm, where i had a bright rash as well as a throat ache, and had to do 6 visits until they did some tests for strep.

The worse known cases are of some soldiers who had the first stages of illnesses like cancer and were told that it's a simple bump, and given Tylenol or Advil for the pain and sent back to service.

Comment

That's like my friend's experience at Northwestern University Band Camp. He had acute appendicitis and they gave him some Tylenol and told him to sleep off his cold.

Comment

"One summer...at band camp... my appendix burst..."

It's missing something isn't it?
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The medicine of choice at my college was sudafed. Didn't matter what you had, it was "here, take some sudafed."

I exaggerate, but not by much.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I've never been sick

Except for chickenpox when I was 5.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                        "One summer...at band camp... my appendix burst..."

It's missing something isn't it?
                        this one time...

Comment

I just watched a show on the superflu, flu's answer to ebola. Nasty, hope you don't have it che, because if you do...
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Re: Agressive Virus Invades My Lungs!

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            I hate being sick. Been sick all week, but I was feeling better yesterday. I went to work, but by the end of the day I was not good.
                            Serves you right for going to work and trying to be a hero!

Its a rule: If you've been on the sick past Wednesday then you have to stay off until after the weekend...break the rule , pay the consequences....

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                              I just watched a show on the superflu, flu's answer to ebola. Nasty, hope you don't have it che, because if you do...
                              Me too, cuz I don't wanna die, ever . . . unless the universe dissolves into photons, in which case it would be pretty boring to still be around.

Comment

Working...
                              X