Travel Advice about Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Advice about Georgia

Im going for vacation to Georgia (not the US-State the Country near the Black-Sea).

Will be in Batumi most of the time.

I wondered if any of you where already there and have some advice to give.

For example what food I should (or shouldnt ) try.
    Or if I have to be more concerned about crime than elsewhere (for example can I assume that stuff in my hotel-room is reasonable safe or is it known to be stolen often?)

Maybe some Regions I should visit, or generally storys you like to tell

thx
    If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

I was in Gagra when I was four - but there are some that would say it's not really Georgia
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

just remembered - a colleague just went on a long weekend there, I'll ask him Monday if that's not too late.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I think Az lived in Georgia.

Comment

thx Saras

Im going on the 10th of August so there is plenty of time for any repleys
          If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Re: Travel Advice about Georgia

Originally posted by DanielXY
            Im going for vacation to Georgia (not the US-State the Country near the Black-Sea).

Will be in Batumi most of the time.

I wondered if any of you where already there and have some advice to give.

For example what food I should (or shouldnt ) try.
            Or if I have to be more concerned about crime than elsewhere (for example can I assume that stuff in my hotel-room is reasonable safe or is it known to be stolen often?)

Maybe some Regions I should visit, or generally storys you like to tell

thx
            I would bring a gun.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
            X