Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwegian aggressor communicates with teh netherworld

Norway princess 'talks to angels'
    Norway's Princess Martha Louise says she has psychic powers and can teach people to communicate with angels.

The 35-year-old daughter of King Harald and Queen Sonja made the announcement on a website promoting her plans for a new alternative therapy centre.

She says she realised as a child that she could read people's inner feelings, while her experiences with horses had helped her make contact with angels.

Princess Martha Louise is fourth in line to the Norwegian throne.

The royal palace says it has no official link to the princess' planned alternative therapy centre, the AFP news agency reports.

The princess, who trained as a physical therapist, says on the website for her Astarte Education centre that she has "always been interested in alternative forms of treatment".

Students at her centre, she says, will learn how to "create miracles" in their lives and harness the powers of their angels, which she describes as "forces that surround us and who are a resource and help in all aspects of our lives".

"It was while I was taking care of the horses that I got in contact with the angels," she says.

"I have lately understood the value of this important gift and I wish to share it with other people, maybe with you."

A three-year programme at her centre costs 24,000 Norwegian crowns ($4,150; 3,000 euros; £2,000) per year.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Nikolai has signed up for teh course, IIRC.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

her experiences with horses had helped her make contact with angels.

There's a seriously funny joke to be made with this line, but I'm too tired to think of it.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

something something saddlehorn!

Monkey!!!

Comment

Oops I spelled netehrworld wrong
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Too. Much. Inbreeding.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: Norwegian aggressor communicates with teh netherworld

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Nikolai has signed up for teh course, IIRC.
            I can tell you as much, I have not.

This could get interesting if her father the king decides to do what he is supposed to do as head of Church according to some who claims to know, and kick her out. Speaking to angels are okay as such in Christianity. But Märtha is way into new age, the name of her school is even Astarte-something, and that goddess is one of those especially warned about in the Bible. So naturally some dudes in the more conservative parts of the Norwegian churches wants to kick her out. That's to go a little bit far IMO, but I do not like her flirting with new age.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

She and her horses should join forces with Oscar the death cat

Comment

Norwegian aggressor communicates with teh netherworld
                What? He phones Amsterdam?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Re: Norwegian aggressor communicates with teh netherworld

Originally posted by Nikolai
                  the name of her school is even Astarte-something,
                  Hot Damn, Scadinavian Princess and Mesopotamian feritlity goddess, sounds good. I hope we get some Temple Prostitutes.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

That should be an event in Civ4. [Religion] Temple prostitutes in [city] have been particularly busy: +1 pop point.

Comment

Working...
                    X