Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England under water thread.

Has anyone here been affected so far?

Apart from a few puddles when i've been out playing football, nope.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Just a few hundred thousand people living on flood plains so far...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm doing fine. Apart from having to skim over the articles every now and then I think I'll manage just fine.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I liked the ironic comment in the BBC that thousands were without water due to the flooding.

(Treatment plant flooded, so could not provide running water to the populous)
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

WTF is a water thread?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
              I liked the ironic comment in the BBC that thousands were without water due to the flooding.

(Treatment plant flooded, so could not provide running water to the populous)
              Populace.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I live in London and am so far unaffected.

But there is talk of the Thames bursting its banks and flooding parts of SW London which might affect me.

There is only light rain expected to-day but the forcast for to-morrow is heavy rain so that may put the Thames' embankments to the test.

Comment

Do you think you could give us some of your water. It's been incredibly dry over here.
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Speaker for yourself Will. We've had so much rain here in Texas the last month, that any light sprinkle is causing flash floods right now.

Unfortunately, we've had at least an inch of rain in the last 30 minutes.

This is getting really old.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Same happens here. Hosepipe bans in London while Wales has reservoirs filled to overflowing.

Anyway, Will, happy to give you a million gallons or three - will you collect to-day or does it have to be to-morrow?

Comment

You should think about expoting your rain to Africa,
                        i assume the people there would pay a lot of money to get it
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

they will, when the global warming causes Britian to become a giant iceberg!@
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

We could use some of the rain too down here...

Comment

Just about keeping our heads above water in the north..
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X