X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunatic Mac User runs over woman.

Okay, SOMETIMES I wish Asher wasn't banned

Woman hospitalised after being run down by car

A woman is in a critical condition in Auckland Hospital after she was run down by a car outside her church this morning.

Witnesses say the driver of the vehicle was speeding and running red lights in Auckland's Queen Street, narrowly missing other pedestrians just moments before the crash.

Bystanders say he was driving erratically at speed when he suddenly but deliberately drove into the Methodist Mission Church.

The congregation was walking out when the car hit a 58-year-old woman outside critically injuring her.

Smashed glass sprayed the faces of other terrified women.

“We heard the sounds of the impact of the crashed glass. I got a sore nose. She moaned from the pain,” witness Rosa Kim told 3 News.

Other witnesses said they initially thought the loud noise was a bomb.

The driver was injured but conscious..

As police tried to get him out of the car, he clutched his laptop computer and screamed the name of Apple's CEO Steve Jobs.

A fireman then told three news he believed the man had a mental illness.

Witnesses told 3 News they saw the man half a kilometre away driving on the wrong side of the road.

He then picked up speed and ran through several red lights, narrowly missing pedestrians.
    “He sped up and I quickly shut my door and jumped out of the way because he nearly clipped me,” witness Jade Andrews said.

The man was taken to hospital and spoken to by police.

The injured woman has since undergone surgery for life threatening injuries.

Police don't know if she was deliberately targeted.

They are appealing for more witnesses.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Osama uses Windows.
    What?

Comment

So it was me.

What of it?
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Only in Auckland.............

Bloody Jaffa's...........
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

As police tried to get him out of the car, he clutched his laptop computer and screamed the name of Apple's CEO Steve Jobs.

A fireman then told three news he believed the man had a mental illness.
          Ya think?! He's a mac user for crying out loud! Of course he has a mental illness!
          ( )

Comment

Perhaps his AppleCare had run out.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

he couldn't get Civ2 to run on the latest release of OS X
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                he couldn't get Civ2 to run on the latest release of OS X
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

"Lunatic Mac User"

A tautology if I ever saw one
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                  X