Eye Health care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Health care

Tricare or whatever I have doesn't cover contacts for some reason. I need more contacts. They are too expensive to buy without insurance though. I am basically lower middle class when benefits don't cover what I need, and I still get more than 1/3 of my pay out in taxes. Blah.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Go to Lighthouse For The Blind.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The annoying part is that my eyes are just barely bad enough to need glasses for driving.
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Get those disposable contacts. I hear they can be stretched far beyond the recommended length of usage.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I have the ones you wear for a month straight. They are pretty wonderful. Never had anything better. Feels like I am wearing nothing. They do start to bother me after about 6 weeks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
            The annoying part is that my eyes are just barely bad enough to need glasses for driving.
            I bet mine are the same. I don't use my glasses for driving.

I passed the test ( a few years ago) without the glasses...

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: Eye Health care

Originally posted by Apocalypse
              Tricare or whatever I have doesn't cover contacts for some reason. I need more contacts. They are too expensive to buy without insurance though. I am basically lower middle class when benefits don't cover what I need, and I still get more than 1/3 of my pay out in taxes. Blah.
              Thats working class mate. Don't kid yourself....

Comment

Hmmm, I was certain this was going to be a birthday spam in disguise. As you were.
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I had Lasik 1.5 years ago
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Laser surgery?

You are happy with the result? No complications?

Comment

No complications at all, perfect vision (and I had moderately severe astigmatic myopia).
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                        Get those disposable contacts. I hear they can be stretched far beyond the recommended length of usage.
                        Are you insane ???? There are a reason for having different types of disposable lenses (daily, monthly etc).

The last thing you want to is messing with your eyes.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Word.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Stop masturbating.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                              Stop masturbating.
                              Or shut one eye while doing it so you keep one good eye!

Comment

Working...
                              X