Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps the tinfoil hat people are right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He never managed to have an intercourse with a british girl, though he tried for several years (all the time he spent in college in UK)

On the original topic - US is becoming like medieval china under Ming - noone in, noone out, our eyes are closed, our mouths shut (to the outside) policy.
    History has shown multiple times that restricting personal freedom leads to totalitarianism and finally to decline.
    US although claiming to have learned a lot from history (like govt very close to that of Roman Republic and other presumably good things), has not learned this lesson and it looks like it's going to learn it in this century..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Did I mention I am going to Germany in September?

"The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

On the original topic - US is becoming like medieval china under Ming - noone in, noone out, our eyes are closed, our mouths shut (to the outside) policy.

You're funny.

Comment

No, I'm living somewhere else and am laughing at the obvious signs of US slipping into totalitarian regime.
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
            No, I'm living somewhere else and am laughing at the obvious signs of US slipping into totalitarian regime.
            I hope you're right. A totalitarian regime would be a lot more entertaining than our years-long presidential election process.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Plus we get to wear sharp new uniforms with jack boots and cool insignia
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
              X