Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Someone Printed Out Everything You Ever Wrote Online...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Someone Printed Out Everything You Ever Wrote Online...

...would you feel proud, ashamed or untouched?

As you know, we're not really anonymous and everything we write online is going to be recorded approximately forever, give or take a couple of days. It's certainly going to outlive us. This post is going to outlive me. Maybe I should build better monuments for myself. With more smilies?

Anyway, personally I'would fall into the "untouched" category. I didn't make too big an ass out of myself (I think) and even though I've changed my opinion about a number of issues over the years, I'm not fanatical about them.

How about you?
    Last edited by rah; July 22, 2007, 08:47.

Many years from now, someone will be surfing the internet, come across SlowwHand and think, "Damn! This guy was underappreciated in his time."
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd laugh at his ink and paper bill.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

stfu noobs
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

All my posts are written such that when put together correctly would form the greatest novel ever written. It's very contraining actually.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

But it would not have it's climactic ending...
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              I'd laugh at his ink and paper bill.

Comment

I would go down in history as the greatest troll/flamer/asshat/DL who ever lived. i am SO unappreciated and undervalued... i want an award!

teh truth.

piece™
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Hah! I already erased my embarassing posts!
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    All my posts are written such that when put together correctly would form the greatest novel ever written. It's very contraining actually.
                    I think you just broke the fourth wall
                    I changed my signature

Comment

I removed the image. Please don't replace it.
                      Unless you want a vacation.
                      Slightly over the line, but far enough
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think I would be ashamed. Here on Poly sometimes I find myself sounding like a hard-core nationalistic Russian...
                        Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Why do you think I obsessively re-edit my posts for grammar and spelling errors? My paranoia knows no bounds.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

untouched. uhh if they printed everything out, i really wouldn't care, as long as they didn't show my parents.

Comment

The one who did would never need to buy toilet paper again.
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                              X