ATTN: Polytubies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai
    I look forward to hearing about your experiences and frustration around 9 months from now.

Nah - 9 months from all will be sweet and easy - try in about 3 years from now - that's when the troubles start............
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

toddlers are the most adorable things ever!

Comment

You poor poor man
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

it's officially official. blood tests and ultrasounds are scheduled for thursday.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

ultra sounds are fun

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
              toddlers are the most adorable things ever!
              Yes, they certainly are, and even more so when they're not yours and you can give them back to the parents.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X