Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World's fattest man is an Ameri...wha? A Mexican!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's fattest man is an Ameri...wha? A Mexican!

The Manila Times is one of the leading national broadsheets in the Philippines. It is also one of the oldest, having been founded in 1898.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

tipping the scales at 560 kilograms (1,234 pounds) will be listed as the world’s fattest man by the Guinness Book of Records, while a loss of 200 kilos (440 pounds) may make him the man who lost the most weight.
    It doesn't say how tall he is.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The World's richest man and also the fattest man, jeez, these Mexicans are owning you.

Next they'll be beating you at American Football and that rounders game you guys make a big fuss over.

Comment

Let's all hope he doesn't lean up against that border fence.

Comment

hehe

Comment

Mexicans are Americans.

Ha! I've been waiting to say that.

/me struts and preens
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You're an American.

Comment

You're a wafflehead.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww summed it up well.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I think there was a special detailing his weight loss on TV. The guys girlfriend was a hairdresser I think. Was a fairly interesting watch on a slow TV night...
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                    X