No announcement yet.

What do you want to see on this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want to see on this forum?

Seeing as we've had a wide range of approaches taken over the past month, now's a good time to get some opinions on what you'd like to see going forwards. What would you like to see?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Historical babe thread!
    Blah

Comment

I'm not averse to the idea, provided biographical details are included. However I'd query how arousing people might find woodcuts or classical portraiture.

Comment

Comment

So fat he is breaking the thread trying to fit in it.

Comment

he isn't breaking it on my screen.

Comment

Check this hot momma Nefertiti
              (well just maybe this is her, but that's not the point )

ow yea!
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

gagged and everything!

Comment

Can we stick to suggestions in this thread, please?

Comment

but i was supporting the other suggestion!
                    i do like looking at pictures, so i think people should post pictures when appropriate.

Comment

I think you should take the two pictures posted and start said thread, Laz.

It really is a good idea. Would be an interesting look at how the concept of beauty has changed throughout history. Oddly enough I think we will find what was ugly most of history is hot now, and what was hot then is ugly now.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

excellent!

Comment

Like I said, I've no objection to such a thread (in fact, I've just made one). I'd just rather keep suggestions in this one.

Comment

Thanks Laz, and I agree, this suggestion has run its course to fruition.

NEXT!
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Isn't Viking month over now, what is the new headliner?

Comment

Working...
                              X