Don't fear the Reaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Yeah, went to a BOC concert at the Hammersmith Apollo way back when...
    Never had the chance to see them live Though, while I like those mentioned, I'm probably more fond of Sole survivor etc.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

these will serve skynet nicely once it achieves self awareness

Comment

Its pilot, as the plane bombs targets in Iraq, will sit at a video console 7,000 miles away in Nevada.
        this seems less than smart from a C&C perspective. I doubt local forces on the ground could contact the control pilot in one / two easy link chains.

Comment

Sounds like a great excuse for the inevitable friendly fire incidents - when will the Israelis be ordering theirs?
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Re: Don't fear the Reaper

Originally posted by Lonestar
            LINKA

Nice load out...remote control...but the Reaper is missing something...It needs something..but what?
            A seed-drill?
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Blue Oyster Cult

Comment

Re: Don't fear the Reaper

Originally posted by Lonestar

Nice load out...remote control...but the Reaper is missing something...It needs something..but what?
                More power? Uh uh uh [/Tim Taylor]
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Moo?
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

More cows?

Dude, if that thing started taking out cows all them muslims would be pisssssssed!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Wouldn't that be the Hindus ?
                      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Guynemer?
                        What?

Comment

It's missing the ability to transform !
                          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

ah, yes, Hindus... i confuse all those religions that are wrong
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

In the past the Air Force resisted pilotless planes (except one-use missiles) because this reduced the number of people to command (all those nice officer billets). Putting such power in the hands of (presumably enlisted) video game jockeys seemed beyond their understanding of how the world should work. Good to see "progress," I suppose. However, I am personally concerned considering the video gamers I have known.
                              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Whole wars waged by teh l337 haX0r 13y/o C&C uber pr0s !!

Comment

Working...
                                X