No announcement yet.

Brand Beckham takes the US by storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckham to the US is just payback for Madonna.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I have to say, Posh certainly sounds more intelligent than Beckham by a long yard... her show aside, anyway. I think she was just playing to the camera there; in all of the interviews i've seen with her, she sounds quite reasonably intelligent, while he sounds like, well, a bit of a slowpoke so to speak...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        I have to say, Posh certainly sounds more intelligent than Beckham by a long yard... her show aside, anyway. I think she was just playing to the camera there; in all of the interviews i've seen with her, she sounds quite reasonably intelligent, while he sounds like, well, a bit of a slowpoke so to speak...
        Posh, intelligent

Beckham just has a typical southerners' accent, so of course sounds thick as ****.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Posh would have been a quantum physicist had it not been for her good looks.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.â€
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

He is very good with free kicks and penalties, but thats pretty much all he is good at.
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Soccer is for people desperate for vicarious achievement.
              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                He is very good with free kicks and penalties, but thats pretty much all he is good at.
                Uhm no...

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Colon
                  Beckham
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Moving the thread to where it belongs.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Colon
                      Beckham
                      Fixed
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Beckham goes either way?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Can't you tell?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

That would explain people destroying the stadiums rushing to the field.

Comment

how old is Beckham now? will he even have enough left in him for a U.S. run at the World Cup?

pieceâ„¢
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

No

Comment

Working...
                                X