Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Russian diplomat units expelled!

UK expels four Russian diplomats

The UK is to expel four Russian in response to Moscow's refusal to extradite the prime suspect in the murder of Alexander Litvinenko.

full article
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

LOL, that's ridiculous. The Brits simply don't know what else to undertake to make their version of the events (regarding Litvinenko) look verisimil.
    Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

I'd advise Russia to use them for rushing 4 Caravans. If they have Trade yet, that is..

Comment

Great editing Markos

Comment

Originally posted by The Vagabond
          LOL, that's ridiculous. The Brits simply don't know what else to undertake to make their version of the events (regarding Litvinenko) look verisimil.
          Verisimil?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Pardon, I should have said "plausible".

Even better, "credible".
            Last edited by The Vagabond; July 16, 2007, 17:35.
            Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Presumably originally referring to verisimilitude, or having the appearance of truth.

Does anyone really challenge that the russian (something) had litvinenko killed? Not necessarily the Russian Government, but it must have been a Russian something. Who else would have wanted him to be dead?

I don't know anything about this prime suspect character, though, so no opinion on this specific case.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

What a missed opportunity to insert the "British agressors" line.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Nah, that would've taken away from the hilarity of the diplomat unit
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                    Presumably originally referring to verisimilitude, or having the appearance of truth.

Does anyone really challenge that the russian (something) had litvinenko killed? Not necessarily the Russian Government, but it must have been a Russian something. Who else would have wanted him to be dead?

I don't know anything about this prime suspect character, though, so no opinion on this specific case.
                    He poisoned himself in an attempt to frame Russia.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Kamikaze espionage techniques.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Russia's enemies are everywhere.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Especially amongst profitable oil companies with uppity executives.

Comment

What version of events is that? I didn't think we had a version of events, I thought the whole point was that we want to ascertain what events did take place.
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I wonder if it made that funny Civ2 sound when they were expelled.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X