Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the differences between Apolyton and CFC and why do they hate Poly so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure you have skid marks past 35 on em.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Again, true.

I went to the V.A.

"I'm feeling MUCH better now"
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

CFC is full of emo. That's why.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          It's in part because we have so many old guys. It's like hanging out with your father. Disagreements can come off feeling like scoldings, and it's easier for them to just not deal with it.
          QFT, agreed, and all that sort of stuff...

pieceâ„¢
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Emus? I'm not into this latest taste treat stuff.
            Give me chicken fried steak or beef fajitas any day.
            Last edited by SlowwHand; July 15, 2007, 11:20.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

CFC? Oh yeah...that's the kid's site, right?

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
              X