Hypocrisy, Sex, Republicans, and Homophobia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patroklos
    So where is your thread about a democratic congressmen having stakes of cash found in his freezer?
    There's no hypocrisy there because that's actually perfectly in line with Democratic principles - the government collects your money and then buries it in some project where it will never be seen again.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I don't know what is up with 'straight' men wanting to give dudes blow jobs..

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        I don't know what is up with 'straight' men wanting to give dudes blow jobs..

JM
        They's on the down low, dude...
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

So where is your thread about a democratic congressmen having stakes of cash found in his freezer?

If we had our posting limit increased to 100, I suppose then I would be able to create a thread for every hypocrital/corrupt or illegal act done by politicians of all parties.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

where is the hypocrisy, Fun? Does this guy rant and rave against the gays?

Comment

He has preached against gays and ranted about the sanctity of so-called "family values" and so on . . . . .
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Many of the Republicans caught in scandalous affairs have based their careers on advocating "Family Values." These, presumably, do not include offering blowjobs to fellow males, sex with prostitutes and/or underage teens, or maintaining mistresses on the side. That's why these are so hypocritical. The Dem with money in the freezer never claimed people should vote for him because he represented virtue. Seems to me that people who do represent themseves as virtuous should at least walk the walk. If they don't, then their proclamation of others as sinners unworthy of Americans' support rings pretty hollow. Toss the bums out of office!
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I think you'll find it is spelt "Hippocracy".
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                  X