Hypocrisy, Sex, Republicans, and Homophobia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrisy, Sex, Republicans, and Homophobia

Thank god some Republicans are so ardent in being proponents of family values!

see link:

Bob Allen, Co-chairman of McCain's campaign and his latest sexual escapade
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Abe Lincoln, founder of the Republican party.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This is why we need to be always on the look out. Gays have indeed infiltrated the highest levels of our society.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
        This is why we need to be always on the look out. Gays have indeed infiltrated the highest levels of our society.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Stop undermining the real point of my thread!

Comment

eww.

Comment

Scott Adams' commentary on this in his Dilbert Blog was hilarious...

A Politician Who "Gets it"

Just when I was losing all faith in our elected leaders, a little ray of sunshine caught my attention. Florida Representative Bob Allen was arrested for allegedly offering one of his constituents $20 and a blow job. Unfortunately for Bob, that constituent happened to be an undercover cop in a public restroom, so Bob got arrested.

My initial reaction to this story was: BEST…ELECTED OFFICIAL…EVER.

Generally, after we elect a politician, he takes our money and gives it to people we don’t even like. Bob Allen got it right. He’s willing to give his voters $20 apiece and service them orally. He cares.

Some of you might not want to accept the non-cash component of Bob’s offer. But still, you have to appreciate his attitude. They say all politics is local, and Bob takes it to the next level, i.e. inside your pants. I think I found my new preferred candidate for president.

I can imagine Bob Allen negotiating with Korean leader Kim Jung Il:

Bob: Would you stop building nuclear bombs, please?

Kim: What’s in it for me?

Bob: Well, for starters, this twenty-dollar bill…
              What is that, 3 Florida GOP miscreants now? The party must be so proud...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

GOP = The Hypocritical Perv Party.

Comment

What does GOP mean exactly?
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Government of Peru.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Sigh..."Grand Old Party." It's an old nickname.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                        What does GOP mean exactly?
                        What Elok said.

If the pattern goes that the more vehemently homophobic you are, or the more you shout about so-called "family values," I wonder if Jerry Falwell was guilty of such blantant hypocrisy such as this, or Fred Phelps, or Pat Robertson?

Comment

You act like he had group sex with male sheep in the bathroom of a local bar, and then lied when caught.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You act like you know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              You act like he had group sex with male sheep in the bathroom of a local bar, and then lied when caught.
                              There's nothing wrong with being gay.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X