Teh Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awww.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Pass this automatic speed camera and you will never break he speed limit again!
      Attached Files
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Attached Files
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Pussywhipped
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I think this is a real book

http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

• it is

Comment

• But why do anyone think it's a funny picture?
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
                    Awww.
                    qft

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                      But why do anyone think it's a funny picture?

maybe because of ''poo[h]''? 3rd grade humor.

Comment

• My son:
                        Attached Files
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Henry Kissinger: How do you do?
                          Finnish President Uuro Kekkonen: Yes, how do you dodo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia
                            My son:
                            White.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi

White.
                              European-American!
                              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• WASP!
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X