Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's going to meet me when I shall be present in Caen and /or Brighton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to meet me when I shall be present in Caen and /or Brighton?

I shall be in Damascus soon, but after that, I'm going to spend 11 days or so in Caen, Normandy, France.

Also, I am going to visit my sister in Brighton in yet unclear time.

I want to see your faces and laugh at You, pimps.
    I'd like to meet You in Caen, but it depends on time
    0.00%
    I'd like to meet You in Brighton, but it depends on time
    0.00%
    I'd like to meet You both in Caen and Brighton
    0.00%
    I can or can't meet You there, but I invite You to spend holidays at my place
    0.00%
    No way I'm meeting You, weirdo.
    62.50%
    I wouldn't meet You even if I were given a banana for it
    37.50%
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Re: Who's going to meet me when I shall be present in Caen and /or Brighton?

Originally posted by Heresson
    I want to see your faces and laugh at You, pimps.

Comment

My grandmother-in-law lives in Brighton and I've spent some time there, but I'm currently sweltering in an American desert so I can't meet you.
      In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Pay me for the travel and accomodate me in your home and You'll be able to meet me
        Middle East!

Comment

Pay me for the travel and accomodate me in your home and You'll be able to meet me
          Lol, you can all the 17 cents I have in my pocket
          In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Keep it. The credit card should be enough. I'm not greedy.
            Middle East!

Comment

I would meet you, but I'm scared that I'd be given a banana if I did
              Last edited by LordShiva; July 13, 2007, 17:08.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I would give You nothing
                Middle East!

Comment

Online aquaintances meeting IRL tend to be a bit.....underwhelming. But having met people from a few different communities after knowing them for a while online, my general consensis is that the odds are better of them being likeable than a random stranger. Never tried meeting an online "enemy" though.
                  It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Re: Who's going to meet me when I shall be present in Caen and /or Brighton?

Also, I am going to visit my sister in Brighton in yet unclear time.
                    You are going to "visit your sister" in Brighton eh? We understand
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Re: Who's going to meet me when I shall be present in Caen and /or Brighton?

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

You are going to "visit your sister" in Brighton eh? We understand

Originally posted by Footie Mad
                      Online aquaintances meeting IRL tend to be a bit.....underwhelming. But having met people from a few different communities after knowing them for a while online, my general consensis is that the odds are better of them being likeable than a random stranger. Never tried meeting an online "enemy" though.
                      Take your chances with me, then! I hate your guts
                      Middle East!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Who's going to meet me when I shall be present in Caen and /or Brighton?

Do you know nothing about Brighton? It is probably no coincidence that Starchild is moving there you know
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

As Brighton is considered to be teh gay capital of Britain I'm sure you'll love it.

btw - visit the Brighton Pavillion when you're there.

Comment

Bah, I've spend three weeks in Brighton during an english language course even before my sister ever been there.
                            I've been living in Woodingdeen
                            Middle East!

Comment

I want to meet your sister
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X