Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand

That's it.
    They have such a phobia. They hate ACS, but can't stop talking about it. Does that count as masochistic?
    Because you guys keep going over there. It's like how Americans talk about illegal immigrants.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If LOCUTUS could keep the site up, I wouldn't have time to go see the zoo, now would I?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thanks guys

I said I'll be taking a break, have things to do, can't be bothered now, also need a break because things kind of start repeating themselves after a while. Weird law of nature or something. I'll still keep being more idle, but I had to do some vanity checking and I was kind of hoping someone would notice.

So anyway, I was abroad for the weekend with a group of friends, had a lot of fun, burned my finger though. In a blazing blue fire as well. Dangerous drink! So quite obviously good times were had. And a lot of people remembered I had BD so it was cool, sometimes they kind of go by and only few people remember. But you know me, I made sure information was plenty, clear and not optional.

What else? Nothing really, it's been few days out of here so... it's not like something interesting has happened. Well that's not entirely true, a lot of interesting has happened but more like interesting to me, but I take interest in things that are quite boring to most people. But tons of more people I now hate, people who can't wait in line like adults, people who sneak in cues and I told I would stomp the next fool who tries to pass me like a slick punk. Didn't happen. It's called the slightly crazy stare. It's the intense one where you look very tired but sharp. Tired of the wrongful act that was just done, but sharp as in ready to ram that pencil inside your neck vains. The kind of sedated look, as in I'd kill you if they didn't drug me so I couldn't. Sufficient to say that no one passed me, but one old lady had a dirty thought of contemplating doing so, she quickly changed her mind though.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Happy birthday, Pekka.
          Nice of you to check in.

BTW: cue = queue
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

HB Pekka

Welcome back Aggie
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

HB Pecker.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Thanks guys

I said I'll be taking a break, have things to do, can't be bothered now, also need a break because things kind of start repeating themselves after a while. Weird law of nature or something. I'll still keep being more idle, but I had to do some vanity checking and I was kind of hoping someone would notice.

So anyway, I was abroad for the weekend with a group of friends, had a lot of fun, burned my finger though. In a blazing blue fire as well. Dangerous drink! So quite obviously good times were had. And a lot of people remembered I had BD so it was cool, sometimes they kind of go by and only few people remember. But you know me, I made sure information was plenty, clear and not optional.

What else? Nothing really, it's been few days out of here so... it's not like something interesting has happened. Well that's not entirely true, a lot of interesting has happened but more like interesting to me, but I take interest in things that are quite boring to most people. But tons of more people I now hate, people who can't wait in line like adults, people who sneak in cues and I told I would stomp the next fool who tries to pass me like a slick punk. Didn't happen. It's called the slightly crazy stare. It's the intense one where you look very tired but sharp. Tired of the wrongful act that was just done, but sharp as in ready to ram that pencil inside your neck vains. The kind of sedated look, as in I'd kill you if they didn't drug me so I couldn't. Sufficient to say that no one passed me, but one old lady had a dirty thought of contemplating doing so, she quickly changed her mind though.
                Did you like my PM?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

They don't love you "over there", Pekka. No.
                  No, they're using you. Trying to make you their slut.
                  Don't go there. Stay here.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I wonder if I am allowed to post the :pekka: smiley from eventis here?
                    I changed my signature

Comment

WTF is Eventis?

Comment

Comment

happy birthday pekka!

Comment

Working...
                          X