• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that what I'm saying?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• No, what I'm saying is if you have a gf you really dig, then you find out she's selling herself for hits of crack to disease ridden johns on the wrong side of the tracks, even after she cleans up and quits using do you really want to go down on her?
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
        Is that what I'm saying?
        Got to put it in a word (smiley doesn't do it):

YIKES!

Comment

No, what I'm saying is if you have a gf you really dig, then you find out she's selling herself for hits of crack to disease ridden johns on the wrong side of the tracks, even after she cleans up and quits using do you really want to go down on her?
          And the difference is??? (unless that is "that to be left unspoken that is")

Comment

No, what I'm saying is if you have a gf you really dig, then you find out she's selling herself for hits of crack to disease ridden johns on the wrong side of the tracks, even after she cleans up and quits using do you really want to go down on her?
            Yeah, I guess if I read between your lines I coulda picked that up, but to answer your question, no, there are other girls in the mall. I don't like fish.
            be free

Comment

Does she shave?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• OK.....Something is strange...Is it just me or did the order of the past posts change?
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Not the latest posts but the earlie ones - about 10-15 up.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Ah, never mind. Ming is doing his job.

Comment

• The ghosts of Settlers past are stirring.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                        The ghosts of Settlers past are stirring.

Gawd, they realy need a "haunting laugh" smiley! A simple "lol" does not do it in this case.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 26, 2011, 21:14.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Well this is the first time I have had any direct conversing with you AAHZ.

*writes AAHZ on the "not to be taken seriously" list*

pieceâ„¢

oh, and DBZ sux. it's animations are as bad as the smilies on these boards.

haha
                            be free

Comment

• I'm not sure the owners have the financial strenght to pirate Facebook's layout.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Re: The Apolyton Irony...

Originally posted by AAHZ
                                seriously, though, after the Asher Situation, the mass exodus
                                what the hell are those? Have I missed some serious internet politics business?

Comment

Working...
                                X