The Apolyton Irony...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wittlich
    Meh ... Just close down the Off Topic Forum and have done with it all - no more problems.

Actually, this is not a bad idea.

Apolyton needs to admit its sins, repent and be reborn.

New website design, Apolyton will look completely unrecognizable, functionality will be awesome, navigation flawless and content massive.

I propose Apolyton II

This will leave CivFanatics in awe, people will come to look, most will go back to their caves, but others will stay and we will attract more.

Thumbs up for the idea!
    be free

Comment

• Originally posted by Sn00py

Actually, this is not a bad idea.

Apolyton needs to admit its sins, repent and be reborn.

New website design, Apolyton will look completely unrecognizable, functionality will be awesome, navigation flawless and content massive.

I propose Apolyton II

This will leave CivFanatics in awe, people will come to look, most will go back to their caves, but others will stay and we will attract more.

Thumbs up for the idea!
      OK Smartass, Bad idea on my part.

Comment

• I have a great idea! It will solve all Poly's problems, be easy to implement, and will make this site super popular again! My idea is...oh hell, gotta go!
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• And that, my friend Lancer, is the problem in a nutshell: -
          Easily talked about, difficult to solve!

Comment

• solved

lets see who can guess where I stole the design from
            Attached Files
            be free

Comment

• damn that took me 1 hour
              be free

Comment

• Wonderful! What is it?

Comment

• I don't know...but I like it!

Hey Snoopy, sent me an envite for membership
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• It took me an hour coz of that Civ at the top, I was fiddling around with it for quite some time, but I thought it was a really cool idea, so I went with it
                    be free

Comment

• We need a link to the babe thread somewhere there.

Comment

• You're right, Apolyton needs to take more risks, this ain't no family site, most of us are men, we need an outlet of some sort to keep us tamed.
                        be free

Comment

• ____________________________
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• For the longest time here every time I started enjoying myself my threads would get deleted and I'd get banned. This was allowed to continue...

I used to do an annual B-day thread on how many members the site would have the next year and each year I'd post people's predictions from the prior year. However that was back before I lost interest. Now I just hang out to see what happens. Even though the bannings and deletions have stopped, it's not the same. The trust is gone.

Comment

• So what you're saying is, the moderators and administrators have got to be more like Bob Marley, than opposed to George Bush?
                              be free

Comment

• Although I must admit, that screeny that you posted Snoopy is rather impressive...have you shown Dan (Apolyton) it yet?
                                (Yes, I too thought the (Apolyton) caveat was unnescessary, but better clear than cloudy)

Comment

Working...
                                X