I'm getting married in 24 hours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!!

Are you getting married on Friday the 13th? My parents did that and my dad claims that's why they had 10 kids, so watch out
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Congrats, Guy!

All these grumpy old men are just trying to scare ya! Marriage is good.

of course, I've only been married for 2 years

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Congratulations!

24 hours before my wedding I got thrown out of Caerphilly Castle by security after attempting to emulate "Die Hard" by climbing up inside the walls. I may have had a shandy or two.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Good on you, Guy!
          Congrats!

See you on the other side...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Good Luck. It always helps to keep the communications lines open. Going on 33 years of marraige next month. My wife has called it her "first marraige" for that whole time. Prosper!
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Congratulations, Guy.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Congtats
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Congratulations!

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Congratulations! Don't forget to enjoy the day.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I wonder how much demerol he perscribed before she said yes

Good luck have fun and congrats!!!!!!!!!!

When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

where ya going for the honeymoon?

Congrats Guy, we'll see ya back for football in 2 weeks then

Comment

Congrats
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Congrats, Guy. Hopefully, your new wife will entertain you during your honeymoon by reading Ayn Rand aloud.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

No, she'll play the book on CD of Jewel reading her own poetry...
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                                where ya going for the honeymoon?

Congrats Guy, we'll see ya back for football in 2 weeks then
                                A total guess here, but I'll bet he's going to St. Lucia.

The poor, dumb bastard.......

Congrats Guy.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X