Anybody been to Trinidad & Tobago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody been to Trinidad & Tobago?

A friend of mine in the Philippines is thinking about taking a job as a pharmacist in Trinidad & Tobago. Anybody know what it's like there?
    Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

A friend of mine from college went and hung out down there for a while (~ a year, IIRC) and just loved it. But he wasn't going there to settle down and live. He was bouncing around, playing music, and generally having fun. I wonder what he's up too now, hmm.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

If I've been to Trinidad but not Tobago, or vice-versa, can I still answer "yes" to the question?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I've only looked upon it from the deck of a cruise ship as it refueled.

I've been to Barbados though. I remember a kind local personally giving me a tour of the sites - I didn't want to go on the tour, but he insisted. But he wasn't kind when he took me back to the cruise ship terminal. No. He became rather nasty - insisted I give him some money. His friends came and surrounded me.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Been to the steel plant at point lisas.

Nice islands !
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            If I've been to Trinidad but not Tobago, or vice-versa, can I still answer "yes" to the question?
            From what I understand, it's impossible to go to Trinidad or Tobago without going to the country of "Trinidad & Tobago."
            Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer

From what I understand, it's impossible to go to Trinidad or Tobago without going to the country of "Trinidad & Tobago."
              LIES!!!!

I visited each of the places seperately. I even visited &. Quite funny when they stamp your passport though

Comment

Cricket

Comment

Your friend should be fine. Trinidad is a very calm place, even for the caribbean, almost half the population is of Asian origin, and the music scen is of course one of the top ten in the world.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Ato Boldon

Comment

Working...
                    X