Laz, You Blew It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laz, You Blew It

Someone has beaten you to the Historical Filth books.

Look up Sex With the King and Sex With the Queen.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

The race was over long before I entered it- there are loads of books like that out there. That's why I've never bothered seeking a publisher for them- I write them for fun, not profit.

Anyway, even though it's a crowded market, I try to avoid the most obvious stuff- and I've never read any rival who makes it quite so scurrilous as I do.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I just got Sex with Kings... so I'll let you know if they are as good as Laz's Historical Filth .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
      X