New Downtime Report Being Published?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Downtime Report Being Published?

People falling out all around me, but here I stand.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

You're adorable!

Comment

Gramphos is on it so what do we have to worry about?

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Oh noes

we only managed to get 1 or 2 old timers to return, and the server's acting up

Comment

Server acting up?

Just like old times.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I was standing here, front page said 5 People. I saw 2 names.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

i do not see names or birthdays anywhere on my page. how do i change it?

(serious answers only please)

pieceâ„¢
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I don't think it's you.

Comment

no, what i mean is, i have never been able to see the birthdays of posters or the posters that are currently online. is there a setting or a button that i need to click somewhere to access it?

thanks in advance,

pieceâ„¢
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Typically we post a downtime report after a problem has been resolved, which is usually before now -- that is, timewise from the issue's start to its resolution. Unfortunately this has not been the case and, in addition, the severity of our downtime has made posting such a report difficult.

That said, one is now available at http://apolyton.net/about and across all our forum announcement sections.
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Me and all my best friends, gathered together.

Comment

Wow! You do an amazing job keeping your PM box cleaned out!

...or do people just not PM you.

That is definatly a keeper screenshot.
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                        X