Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh New Wonders of teh World Thread

They're being announced today.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

The Bus Shelters of Erith.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The list came out already, no?

I don't know why the Cristo Redentor statue did so well. Its nice and all, but come on, there are better things on the list.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah that's a stupid choice for world wonder.

It's part of Civ4's Wonder Spam list, too
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Here's the list:

* Great Wall of China, China
          * Petra, Jordan
          * Christ the Redeemer, Brazil
          * Machu Picchu, Peru
          * Chichen Itza, Mexico
          * The Colosseum, Italy
          * Taj Mahal, India

Comment

That's a long way to go for the Taj Mahal...there's one just on Eltham High Street...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

As someone from the andes, I think Teotihuacan should have been the only pre columbian american thing in the list.

Tourists like machu picchu tough

the list doesnt blow, could be worse I would change

petra and cristo redentor for Hagia Sofia and La Alhambra
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Yeah Petra doesn't deserve it either.

Sorry Heresson

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                  As someone from the andes, I think Teotihuacan should have been the only pre columbian american thing in the list.
                  Erm, Teotihuacan is in Mexico
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

India, as a whole, should be a Wonder of the World.

Comment

Originally posted by Propaganda
                      India, as a whole, should be a Wonder of the World.
                      QFT.

My abs should be a wonder of teh world, too

Comment

Quite right. It's a wonder that you never shut the f**k up about them
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

QFT.

My abs should be a wonder of teh world, too

Are they a product of Indian engineering, too?

Comment

Sorry, only hot Indian women (of which there are many) can be considered wonders of the world. Hell, the Taj Mahal was built for one of them.

I would have liked Timbuktu on the list more than Petra. And I certainly agree that Hagia Sophia is much better than Chirst the Redeemer.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                              I would have liked Timbuktu on the list more than Petra. And I certainly agree that Hagia Sophia is much better than Chirst the Redeemer.
                              Father and Mother, Sister and Brothers. The brothers read a little bit……but Father can read big words too. Like………… Constantinople and Timbuktu.

Comment

Working...
                              X