I'm Staying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Staying

I figure, there are enough threads by those threatening to leave.
    I'm threatening to stay. Take that!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Re: I'm Staying

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    I figure, there are enough threads by those threatening to leave.
    I'm threatening to stay. Take that!
    Me too!

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I wasn't expecting this.

Damn.

Comment

Don't stay, Sloww Now I'll have to stay, too.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

dammit, I didn't see this thread. Now I look foolish for having a thread with the same title. I know I'm opening myself up for a joke there... so bring it.

Comment

Q: Why did Dis cross the road?
            A: To start a thread that already existed!

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Great minds think alike. But you just got lucky this time LordShiva
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Is that for me?

Comment

i was going to do this as well, but was afraid of Ming getting mad at me for a Copy Cat thread.

'Poly

pieceâ„¢
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

The variations on this 'leaving' fad are getting more and more original
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Hurray for staying.
                            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Staying here
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X