I'm leaving as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm leaving as well

I will probably not post here for another six months or so. However, I will continue to lurk these forums several times a day. Later.

Who are you?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ditto - Who are you?

Comment

You will be missed.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Why?

Comment

siro were you asking why this person is leaving or why Ozzy will miss them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
              Why?
              His (or her) contributions to this forum (or perhaps an on-topic forum) have been legendary and are a large part of the reason I visit the OT (or whatever forum he (or she) posts in). Without his (or her) insightful commentary (or hilarious trolling) my time spent on 'poly would be lacking in every way.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

What a generic answer

Comment

What a crock of crap, in other words.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

His (or her) contributions to this forum (or perhaps an on-topic forum) have been legendary and are a large part of the reason I visit the OT (or whatever forum he (or she) posts in). Without his (or her) insightful commentary (or hilarious trolling) my time spent on 'poly would be lacking in every way.
                    I meant why was he leaving

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      Who are you?
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

LotC, welcome to the 'poly OTF. Or not.

Your join date is older than mine and many other regulars here, so that obviously makes you teh l33t compared to some of us n00bs. The fact that I've obviously missed your contributions here in recent years is clearly a tragic oversight, and I'm sure that if I knew who you were I would deeply lament your passing.

Perhaps you could post at CG (WTF is GC?) like all our other refugees, where they are agitating for international sympathy, and a bombing campaign against Apolyton until teh evil mods submit to a full occupation and establishment of a protectorate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                          Perhaps you could post at CG (WTF is GC?)
                          I know what GC is, but WTF is CG?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I know what GC is, but WTF is CG?
                              the opposite
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                              X