Are you Happy with Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Happy with Apolyton?

I think this might provide some interesting results to look at.
    Yes, Don't change a Thing!
    10.64%
    Yes, but there is room for improvement
    52.13%
    No, Lots would have to change for me to be happy
    22.34%
    No, This place is beyond repair!
    6.38%
    Apolyton is a banana site
    8.51%
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Yes, but there is room for improvement
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No, I'm getting tired of it.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

As of this minute there are 90 members on line. Within the 1st 20 minutes of the poll, 10 votes.

70% Yes votes at this time.

Have all the dissenters already left?

(Other than you, of course, Dashi )

Has the purge been successful?

Are the other 80 posters on topic posters?

How many Mods have voted to pack the poll?

Inquiring minds want to know!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          No, I'm getting tired of it.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
            Have all the dissenters already left?
            as with all cases negative minorities are more vocal and appear to be larger than their real size...

the... silent majority is content/happy with apolyton...
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I don't often post in the OT and thus don't really see the moderation issues that have people up in arms right now. I'm satisfied with Poly generally because it's got the Civ info I want, and it has our little Stories & Diplomacy community. There's always room for improvement, of course.
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Now at 52% "Yes"

70% sees room for improvement

Nearly 18% are clearly pagans who worship fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  as with all cases negative minorities are more vocal and appear to be larger than their real size...

the... silent majority is content/happy with apolyton...
                  Uh, banned users can't vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                    as more people vote, the banned will be statistical error
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Wiglaf
                      And neither can felons. Are you implying that there is something wrong with America?

I think the sub forums are a bit silly, and it seems as if the discussions have gotten a lot less intelligent but that's not really in the mod's hands.
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Perhaps we could find a Judge to issue a writ, allowing for absentee ballots?

/me is judge and agrees

/me starts count

1 negative for Abby Hoffman

1 positive for Mister Rogers

1 improvement Former President George Bush Sr.

1 pagan worshipper fruit lover Anita Bryant

Folks this may take a while

Seriously though, all jokes aside, if Axes were removed, the grinders that sharpen them, water to keep the sparks down and a healthy diet of Hero Sandwiches and some fruit and a couple pieces of Veggies applied and SPAM had to be cooked free of its impurities, I would bet a lot of this would go away.

The problem is of course, as humans we cant avoid temptations

I would love to see all sides get along, might could happen if more respect was given.

Respect is not a license to thrill mind you, or insult or attack.

I am saddened by many events, maybe, just maybe if we could take a long hard look at ourselves, not each other, then we start on our insides, not worrying about the others, just self.

Just how many could see the err of their ways?

I'll start and say I would like to encourage more mutual respect and more tolerance. I need to continue to look upon my often crusted over hardened heart and ask God to help me.

Maybe we could all do some soul searching.

I have said it before and I will say it again.

if one doesnt like Poly, why come here and post?

That would be a start, wouldnt it?

Gramps
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I think a woman's touch is just what this place needs for improvement, however, in its current condition, ugh, I am very dissappointed, very, very, very BAD BAD BAD
                          "welcome to my parlor"

Comment

Yes, but there is room for improvement.

And oh yeah,
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd be happier if perma banned people were released.

oh and 500 posts for herreson (I'm still missing over 1500 myself), crying and frog smilies whatever. to tell teh truth, I don't care about those things.

I'd be real happy if I had a license to spam.

Comment

Working...
                              X