Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a limit to how long a thread title can be? I have often wondered and never

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a limit to how long a thread title can be? I have often wondered and never

just testing. sorry.

Looks like 85 characters if anyone cares.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

I've wondered this, too.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

spam
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I have often wondered if quotes can be assigned colors as well.
          again I am sorry.
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Anything longer just disrupts the screen for many users.
            Before there was a limit, we found we had to edit thread titles so others would have a problem viewing the forums.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
              spam
              off topic == spam

I suppose the Babes I, II, & III are not ?

I assure you this is not but practice for things to come.

Comment

ooh Hi Ming!

Feel free to delete this thread if you wish. I have my answers.

Comment

Babes 1,2,3 are definetly not spam.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                    Babes 1,2,3 are definetly not spam.
                    QFT.

Comment

lies!

Comment

I think we are getting a bit off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
                          ooh Hi Ming!

Feel free to delete this thread if you wish. I have my answers.
                          Nahhh... it actually answers a question others have probably wondered about... I'll just close it instead
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X