X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a Dilbert subforum.

Please, DanQ?

Comment

Just go to the Dilbert site. Scott Adams' blog is a daily ritual for me.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Should we make this a Dilbert thread, or keep it as a "Here's your sign" thread?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

gimme link to his blog
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

No
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Could this sound more Dilbert? You really don't do anything, do you? Also, your client = moron.
              QFabsoluteT.

Getting paid for that ****... I tip my cap to you, sir.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Hey, it's a lot of work sitting through those pre-final meetings We have to pretend to take in all their feedback and pretend to incorporate it in the document.

Fortunately, when we go back to their exec team and they notice we didn't do any of it, they need to appear as if they agree with everything we say and that they made the right decision by hiring us, so they just play along

Comment

Being proactive in leveraging synergies to add value

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    Just go to the Dilbert site. Scott Adams' blog is a daily ritual for me.
                    I have to say meeting him in person sort of ruined things for me He's not particularly nice, and was dragging around a complete bimbo "assistant" who was dumber than $^#$^ and spent the whole booksigning chatting on the phone.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Meeting heroes is almost universally disappointing. And makes it hard to see the brilliance of their work in the same light.

The big exception: Keith Richards. Awesome cat, totally real.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                      X